Terms - London Airport transfers,Heathrow,Gatwick,Stansted
– Please review our general terms and conditions of business. You can also review the FAQs page. For any further queries please contact us by e-mail, over the phone or in writing. We are licensed by the London Public Carriage Office (PCO), an arm of Transport for London; governed by the elected Mayor. Their terms and/or our terms are applicable to every transfer.
– Booking can be made online, by email or via our 24/7/365 telephone number +44 (0) 2088105060. For any booking please make sure we have the necessary details that guarantee a smooth, satisfactory & lawful transfer.
|Name:||Lead passenger’s name or any name if more than 1 passengers.|
|Contact telephone number:||Landline or mobile/cell phone no. For non-UK, please include country code.|
|Number of passengers:||The total number of passengers; specifying no of adults & no of children.|
|Luggage:||Please specify the no of large, medium & small sized bags.|
|Pick up address:||Including street name, building name, flat no & full postcode.|
|Drop off address:||Including street name, building name, flat no & full postcode.|
|Date:||Please specify the date in the form dd-mm-yy.|
|Time:||The pick time or arrival flight time.|
|Airport Pick ups:||Please specify arrival flight no, arrival time, to which terminal & the city arriving from.|
|Payment method||In cash to the driver at the end of the journey or by card in advance.|
|Children/Car seats||Whether required & ages of children. Please note; there is no legal requirement for a child car seat in licensed London minicabs & taxis.|
|Special Requirements||Vehicle type, driver’s gender/language/dress code, wheelchair accessibility, pet transfers, guide dogs, courier services..etc. These may incur extra charges.|
|Hotel transfers||Please specify hotel name, address, contact no & room no if applicable.|
– Please note that bookings/quotes for journeys starting within 24 hours should only be made/confirmed via telephone. Our office may contact the customer at any time between the booking & pick up times to confirm the details. We may sometimes ask for a deposit. Bookings of (return) journeys directly with the driver are unacceptable, illegal, may not be honoured & are not covered by private hire insurance policies. We mostly text the driver’s details to the passenger around the pick up time. We cannot tell which driver will cover a booking as we assign the jobs around the time of the pick ups.
– Customers paying by cash or credit card, may request a receipt from the driver. If, for any reason you did not receive a receipt for your journey, please feel free to email this office for a receipt to email@example.com quoting your reference number, your date & time of pick up & the amount paid.
– Our prices are calculated based on mileage, pick up & drop off zones & type of vehicle required according to the number of passengers & luggage. Prices quoted are per vehicle not per passenger. Different types of vehicles we operate with their normal capacities are given here as well as how prices generally vary among them: